Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: we tore that place APART!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    man, what a gig!
    best we've played in a year, easily.
    we were all cranky, as we haven't been able to practice as much as we'd like...
    well, that crankiness payed off.

    FOUR encores.

    FOUR!

    even though we got stuck opening the gig.

    lotsa hotties hittin' on me, too. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I wish we had this gig on tape, I tell ya...
    didn't make a lot of coin (Richter set this one up, apparently), but we got tons of free post-gig beer, and I was able to buy beer and dinner for me and the missus after the show.
    wifey was unable to attend, as she had to work. (hence the hotties... [img]wink.gif[/img] )

    oh, and I got no toys in the mail... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Quikman's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    lotsa hotties hittin' on me, too. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">guys ??

    Someday im gonna see you live PP..do I get a backstage pass [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member shypappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    3,666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Right on, man!!! [img]cool.gif[/img] I'm still anxious to see you guys play!!
    Four encores is pretty fuckin sweet!!!

    So...how was Dayglo? [img]confused.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well, I actually stayed for the other bands...
    Mr Plow (one dude, w/aoustic guitar) was okay...
    the 2nd group was GREAT!

    Dayglos...well, I heard 3 tunes, then left. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    although it was nice to see them again.
    and to blow them off the fucking stage again.

    and Q-Man, you bet!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Quikman's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    and Q-Man, you bet!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">on the guy thing [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img]

    j/k..Peeks..that would be sweet... afterparty [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Must be a great feeling, eh?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Andy, yep!
    esp since I figured we were gonna be sloppy as hell...sadly, I can barely move my head right now...


    Q-Man, I DID mean the guy thing. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Quikman's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Q-Man, I DID mean the guy thing. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">for some reason I am not surprised [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hey, he had tight pants... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2004
    Posts
    3,650
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    That's kick @ss!! Killer set, hotties and beer..... sounds like you had a good night! [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •